- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 cup mixed frozen blueberries or mixed berries
- 1 cup beets peeled and diced (about 8 ounces)
- 1 scoop Fiber G
- Optional:1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt use non-dairy yogurt to make vegan
- Optional sweetener: 1-2 teaspoons honey plus additional to taste (use agave to make vegan)
- Optional add-on: Chia Seeds or Coconut flakes
- Liquids first! Begin by adding 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk or your milk of choice to a blender.
- Next, add frozen blueberries, fresh beets, greek yogurt and 1 scoop of Fiber G to the mix and begin blending until smooth and creamy.
- If needed, add either more liquid or ice cubes to the mix until you are happy with the consistency of your smoothie.
- Optional: Decorate your smoothie with some chia seeds, coconut flakes or fresh basil.
- Serve smoothie immediately for maximum nourishment. This smoothie serves for one.
- Looking to turn your smoothie into a meal replacement?
Adding clean protein + healthy a healthy fat source does the trick. For example, you can add 1 scoop of plant-based protein powder to your smoothie, as well as, 1 tablespoon of All Natural Nut Butter or 1/2 of an Avocado.
We hope you enjoy this Glow Up Beetroot Smoothie. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #BeetSmoothie #Glowup #Fiber# Probiotics #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.