- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water
- 2 cups Fresh Pineapple
- 1 cup Fresh Coconut
- 1 scoop Fiber G
- 1-2 cups Ice Cubes
- Liquids first! Begin by adding 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk and 1/2 cup Coconut Water.
- Add fresh pineapple, fresh coconut slices and 1 scoop of Fiber G to the mix and begin blending until smooth and creamy.
- If needed, add either more liquid or ice cubes to the mix until you are happy with the consistency of your smoothie.
- Serve smoothie immediately for maximum nourishment. This smoothie serves for two.
- Looking to turn your smoothie into a meal replacement?
Adding clean protein + healthy a healthy fat source does the trick. For example, you can add 1 scoop of plant-based protein powder to your smoothie, as well as, 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds or All Natural Nut Butter or 1/2 of an Avocado.
We hope you enjoy this Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie Recipe. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #VitaminC #Immunity #Fiber #OrangeSmoothie #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.