Vitamin C is well known for strengthening the immune system. This is why most people only think about increasing their intake when they feel a cold coming on. However, vitamin C has some amazing benefits beyond boosting your immune system. Some of the other incredible benefits include:
- Required for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body
- Helps the body make collagen, an important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels
- Needed for healing wounds and for repairing and maintaining bones and teeth
- Powerful antioxidant that helps to keep dangerous free radicals in check.
- 3 peeled Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 scoop of Fiber G
- 1/2 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or other Plant-Based Milk option
- Liquids first! Begin by adding 1 cup of your preferred milk alternative to your blender.
- Add oranges, frozen banana slices and 1 scoop of Fiber G to the mix and begin blending until smooth and creamy.
- If needed, add either more liquid or ice cubes to the mix until you are happy with the consistency of your smoothie.
- Serve smoothie immediately for maximum nourishment.
- Looking to turn your smoothie into a meal replacement?
Adding clean protein + healthy a healthy fat source does the trick. For example, you can add 1 scoop of plant-based protein powder to your smoothie, as well as, 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds or All Natural Nut Butter or 1/2 of an Avocado.
We hope you enjoy this Vitamin C Boosting Smoothie Recipe. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #VitaminC#Immunity#Fiber#OrangeSmoothie#GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.