Last weeks blog post was all about Papaya! We outlined some of the major benefits of this tropical superfood and how you can start incorporating it into your diet. Today, we wanted to share a Papaya Smoothie Recipe to hopefully inspire you to go out of your way and give this super fruit a try. This Recipe is not only delicious but also helps to ease bloating and promotes digestion.
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Fresh Papaya Chunks
- Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 Scoop Fiber G (click here to purchase)
- 1/2 Cup of Crushed Ice
Add more Liquid or Ice if necessary or until you are happy with the consistency. Optional: If you want to add some protein to your smoothie, simply add 1 scoop of your favorite whey or plant-based protein powder or 1 cup of low-fat Plain Greek Yogurt to the mix.
- Add Coconut Milk, Papaya Chunks, Fresh Lime Juice, 1 scoop of Fiber G and 1/2 cup of Ice Cubes into a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and add more fluid or ice cubes if needed.
- Pour smoothie mix into your favorite glass and enjoy!
This Recipe serves 1-2 people. Optional: If you want to add a clean protein source to this recipe, either add 1 scoop of protein powder or 1 cup of greek yogurt into the mix.
We hope you enjoyed today's Papaya-Lime Smoothie Recipe. If you end up trying this recipe, make sure to snap a photo, post on your social media and make sure to Tag & Follow us (see below)
Tag & Follow us
- IG & Facebook: @mysourcenutrition
- #FiberG #PapayaLime #SmoothieRecipe #MySourceNutrition
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.