- 1 cup of Spinach Or Other Leafy Greens of your choice
- 1 cup of Plant-Based Milk (Almond Milk, Cashew Milk, Oat Milk etc.)
- 1 scoop of Fiber G
- 1/2 cup of Frozen or Fresh Pineapple
- 2 Pitted Dates
- Blend 1 cup of spinach (or other leafy greens of your choice) in a blender. Adding leafy greens to your smoothie boosts the phytonutrients and fiber, which then slows down the absorption of sugars into your body.
- Next, add 1 cup of liquid and blend well (until all leafy chunks are gone).
- Toss in 1/2 cup of Pineapple, 1 scoop of Fiber G and 2 Dates into the blender.
- Blend again until smooth and creamy.
- Serve smoothie immediately for maximum nourishment.
- Looking to turn your smoothie into a meal replacement?
Adding clean protein + healthy a healthy fat source does the trick. For example, you can add 1 scoop of plant-based protein powder to your smoothie, as well as, 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds or All Natural Nut Butter or 1/2 of an Avocado.
We hope you enjoy this ultimate green power smoothie. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #UltimateGreenSmoothie##GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.