Serving: 1 Brownie | Calories: 120 Kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g
- 3 Bananas
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 100g Almond Butter
- 50g Almond Flour
- 50g Shredded Coconut
- 1 Whole Egg
- Pinch of Salt
- Baking Powder
- Preparation: Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease and line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, almond butter, and mashed banana.
- Step 2: In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, shredded coconut, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Step 3: Sift the flour mixture into the bowl with the wet ingredients, then gently fold them together until just combined.
- Step 4: Transfer the mixture to your prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer poked into the center of the brownies comes out with no wet batter (a few moist crumbs are okay).
- Step 5: Leave the brownies in the pan for about 15 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Step 6: Slice into 12 even pieces and serve.
- Spice up your Brownies: The Beauty of this Recipe is that you can add as many fun ingredients as you want to make the flavor unique to your liking. For example, if you want your brownies to be richer in chocolate flavor, add additional chocolate chips to the mix. Or if you crave a hint of health in your batter, add a cup of fresh raspberries or blueberries. Again, the options are endless. It's all based on your personal preferences and likings.
- Choose fun Toppings: Toppings are always the best part of any recipe. For these brownies you can literally choose whatever toppings you enjoy - Icing, Powdered Sugar, Nuts, Chocolate Chips, Ice Cream, Pretzels, Peanut Butter, Coconut, Sprinkles etc. As you can see the options are endless and you can really be creative here.
- Don't like Bananas? We added Bananas into the batter to make these brownies more moist and gooey. However, if you don't like Bananas you can totally leave them out and substitute with flour or avocado or black beans if you want your brownies to be lower in carbohydrates.
We hope you enjoyed Today's Brownie Recipe. Stay tuned for next week and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to never miss another post from us.
Tag & Follow us
- Instagram: @mysourcenutrition
- #FiberG #FiberSupplement #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.