First off, Happy New Year!!! This will be the first Recipe posted in 2023 and I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for MySource Nutrition. Stay tuned for new recipes, products, content and more. We have a lot of plans for this company moving forward and we are excited to have you on board of our journey.
Today's Recipe is the best one yet! These Guilt-Free Carrot Cake Cookies are to die for and don't contain any crappy ingredients. Let's indulge in more healthier dessert versions in 2023 that won't make you feel awful and even contain good ingredients for your gut and overall health.
Recipe yields 18 Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/2 Scoop Fiber G
- 1 1/4 Cups Oats
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Pecans or Walnuts
- 1/3 Cup Raisins (Optional)
For the Glaze:
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate larger bowl mix together coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg and vanilla extract until well combined. Next, fold in shredded carrots. Add in flour mixture and mix until combined. Add in oats, shredded coconut, pecans and raisins.
- Use a small cookie scoop and begin preparing your baking sheet. Once cookie mixture is completely formed into delicious cookies, place tray into oven and bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool cookies for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Lastly, combine powdered sugar, almond milk and cinnamon into a bowl. Drizzle a tiny bit of glaze over each cookie, then let dry.
- Serve & Enjoy!
We hope you will give the recipe a try and love it as much as we do.
Have you tried Fiber G yet?
Fiber G is a 3-in-1 Fiber Blend that tastes amazing and works wonders. It contains 40 bio. probiotics, soluble and insoluble fiber as well as L-Glutamine. Ingredients that are essential for a healthy gut & a smooth digestion.
Click here to purchase. It works really well with smoothies and is super easy to incorporate in you daily nutrition.
We hope you enjoyed Today's Cookie Recipe. Please make sure to tag us if you decide to make this recipe at home and follow us on social media. Details below:
Tag & Follow us
- #MySourceNutrition #GutHealth #Homemade #BerryJuice #FiberSupplement# HealthyRecipe#Cookie
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.