Serving: 1 Slice | Calories: 120 Kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g
- 3 Bananas (1 for Topping)
- 2 Whole Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup (Don't use Honey)
- 1/2 Cup 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil or Butter
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preparation: Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease and line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together wet ingredients - mashed bananas, eggs, maple syrup and greek yogurt.
- Step 2: In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients - flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder.
- Step 3: Combine mixtures and mix until you reach a batter like consistency. Next, add Olive Oil or Butter to the mix. Lastly, fold in the chopped pecans and chocolate chips and mix again until all mixtures and add-ins are well combined.
- Step 4: Transfer the mixture to your prepared pan and bake for40-50 minutes or until a skewer poked into the center of the brownies comes out with no wet batter (a few moist crumbs are okay).
- Step 5: Leave the Banana Bread in the pan for about 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Step 6: Slice into 12 even pieces, serve and enjoy!
- Spice up your Banana Bread: The Beauty of this Recipe is that you can add as many fun ingredients as you want to make the flavor unique to your liking. For example, if you want your banana bread to be richer in chocolate flavor, add additional chocolate chips to the mix. Or if you crave a hint of nut butter in your batter, add some peanut or almond butter into the mix. Again, the options are endless. It's all based on your personal preferences and likings.
- Choose fun Toppings: Toppings are always the best part of any recipe. For these brownies you can literally choose whatever toppings you enjoy - Icing, Powdered Sugar, Nuts, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter, Coconut, Sprinkles etc. As you can see the options are endless and you can really be creative here.
We hope you enjoyed Today's Banana Bread Recipe. Stay tuned for next week and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to never miss another post from us.
Tag & Follow us
- Instagram: @mysourcenutrition
- #FiberG #FiberSupplement #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.