Do you remember when Starbucks came out with their first Mango Frappuccino? Although customers seemed to loved it, this combo was only a limited edition summer special and hasn't made a comeback since.
However, since we create a bunch of Mango flavored recipe on this blog, we thought to bring this recipe back! This time around we added some gut-loving ingredients that will keep your digestion in tact and provide many short-term and long-term benefits.
If you are a coffee lover and are looking for a fruity and delicious morning or afternoon pick me up, check out this recipe.
- 1 cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 scoop Fiber G (click here to purchase)
- 1/2 cup of Water
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk or Oat Milk
- 1 cup of Coffee (chilled)
- 1 Tbsp. Sweetener of choice
- Toppings: Whip Cream (Optional)
Directions for Mango Purée
- Add Frozen Mango Chunks, 1 scoop of Fiber G and 1/2 cup of water into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Consistency should be purée like.
- Once blended, set aside and let chill in fridge.
Directions coffee mixture:
- In a blender add 1/2 cup crushed ice, 1 cup chilled coffee and your favorite milk. Choose between oat milk, almond milk, regular milk or cashew milk.
- Next, add your favorite sweetener to the mix (stevia, honey, maple syrup, vanilla extract etc).
- Blend until ingredients are well combined.
- Lastly, add the Mango Purée as your base into a tall glass, add a layer of crushed ice and finish off the recipe by pouring the coffee mixture on top.
- If you aren't on a strict diet, top off your frappe with some whipped cream & syrup.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #SweetPotatoMisoSoup #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.