Summer is approaching faster than ever and temperatures are rising weekly. What better way to prepare for the heat than by experimenting with different recipes and refreshing drinks.
This weeks recipe is gut-friendly, gut healing, it's refreshing, it's minty, a bit zesty and the perfect way to stay cool during summer.
Are you ready to prepare this super easy recipe? Let's get started.
- 8 oz.Sparkling Water (Lime Flavored)
- 1 scoop Fiber G
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Fresh Lemon or Lime Juice
- In a shaker bottle, add 8 oz. of lime flavored sparkling water.
- Next, add 1 scoop or 1 packet or Fiber G into blender.
- Shake it up until fiber g powder is completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes into a glass and start pouring your mixed drink over ice.
- Lastly, add some fresh lime or lemon juice, as well as, some fresh mint leaves for added flavor.
- And that's it. Super Easy & Super Delicious.
We hope you enjoy this easy to make Gut Health Mango Lemonade Recipe. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #Lemonade#Summer#Fiber# Probiotics #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.