Today's recipe contains everything you need to fuel your gut, your muscles and your immune system. Let's break down each ingredient used and why it is essential to use for this recipe.
- Blueberries: an Antioxidant Superfood. Packed with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids, these berries are also high in potassium and vitamin C, making them the top choice of doctors and nutritionists.
- Protein Powder: The protein powder used in this recipe can either be whey or a plant-based protein powder. This will be based on your preference, whether you have an issue with digesting whey, as well as, whether you are vegan or not. The point of using some sort of protein powder in this recipe is to reach your daily protein requirement, which is essential for muscle building and repair. Protein also increases satiety and aids in weight management.
- Blue Spirulina: a blue-green-algae which grows in ponds, lakes and alkaline waterways. Phycocyanin is a blue pigment derived from spirulina which gives the algae its dark blue pigment when it has been extracted. It is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants.
- Fiber G: I saved this one for last on purpose because it is the most important ingredient to add to this recipe. In fact, the name of this recipe is centered around this recipe as it specifically targets gut health and digestion. Fiber G is not your typical fiber supplement. In fact, this powdered drink contains 5 powerful soluble and insoluble fiber sources that are essential to feed the good bacteria in your gut, as well as, 40 Bio CFU Probiotics and 5g of L-Glutamine. Combined, these ingredients help balance your gut microbiome, promote regularity and alleviate common symptoms, including bloating, gas and stomach aches. For more information or to purchase Fiber G today, click here.
- 1 Cup Cashew Milk
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Scoop Fiber G (Purchase by clicking here)
- 5-7 Drops Blue Spirulina
- In a blender add 1 cup of unsweetened cashew milk or milk of choice
- Next, add 1 cup of frozen Blueberries, 1 scoop of Fiber G, 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder and 5-7 drops of Blue Spirulina.
- Blend until ingredients are well combined. Add more liquid or ice cubes if needed until desire consistency is achieved.
- And that is it. Enjoy and share this recipe with your favorite person.
We hope you enjoyed this easy to make Gut Health Very Berry Protein Smoothie Recipe. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #Lemonade#Summer#Fiber# Probiotics #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.