Since everyone seems to be obsessed with our pineapple recipes, we decided to share another smoothie recipe for you. This smoothie recipe is easy to follow, only contains natural and few ingredients and can be improvised based on your liking.
Furthermore, we made sure to add gut-loving ingredients to the mix, including Pineapple, Fiber G powder and Chia Seeds.
If you want to read the benefits of each gut-focused ingredient, make sure to check out our other blog posts. Alright, let's get started.
- 1 cup Almond Milk or Water
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Lime Juice
- 1 scoop Fiber G (click here to purchase)
Optional: If you want more protein in your smoothie, simply add 1 scoop of vanilla flavored protein powder to your blender or 1 cup of plain Greek Yogurt.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth. Add more fluid or ice cubes if needed.
- Optional: Add some toppings like chia seeds, granola or fresh mint leaves.
We hope you will give the recipe a try and love it as much as we do.
Have you tried Fiber G yet?
Fiber G is a 3-in-1 Fiber Blend that tastes amazing and works wonders. It contains 40 bio. probiotics, soluble and insoluble fiber as well as L-Glutamine. Ingredients that are essential for a healthy gut & a smooth digestion.
Click here to purchase. It works really well with smoothies and is super easy to incorporate in you daily nutrition.
Tag & Follow us
- #MySourceNutrition #PineappleSmoothie #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.