- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk of choice. We recommend almond, cashew or oat milk as these are diary-free options
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of powdered stevia or erythritol
- Coconut oil or grass fed butter (or you can use any other cooking spray)
- In a medium size bowl, begin by whisking all 3 eggs until frothy.
- Next, stir in 2 cups of milk and 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- Add all dry ingredients (coconut flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Stevia) to your liquid mixture & stir until fully blended
- How is your pancake batter looking? You want to make sure your batter is now fluffy. If it is too runny, sift some more coconut flour in. If it is too thick, add a tad more milk
- Now, add in the blueberries. Alternatively, you can add the blueberries on top of the cooked pancakes, however, by adding them into the pancake mix it makes it taste even more delicious.
- Grab your frying pan, turn the heat on low-medium, spray some cooking spray or grease with some coconut oil or butter.
- Add batter into the pan and cook until your pancake looks golden brown on both sides
- Serve with a side of grassfed butter and drizzle some honey or maple syrup on top
We hope you enjoy this delicious pancake recipe. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #HighFiberPancakes #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.