We created a high fiber pancake recipe without reducing the deliciousness nor fluffiness. They are easily made, taste great and by eating them you ensure your fiber intake is on point!
- 2 Egg Yolks and Whites
- 1 cup of Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Baking Soda
- 1 Scoop Fiber G (purchase here)
- 200 ml Milk or Oat Milk
- Add your favorite Berries
- Drizzle with Honey or Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, sift together the oat flour, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk and egg yolks; mix until smooth.
2. The secret to fluffy pancakes is to whip up some egg whites and beat them until fully stiff.
3. The batter should be thick and a little lumpy, but without any visible streaks of flour. If it is too thick to work with, add a little milk.
4. Lastly, add 1 scoop of Fiber G and 1/2 cup of Raspberries into Pancake Batter
5. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
We hope you enjoyed this easy to make High-Fiber Pancakes. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #GutHealth #HighFiberPancakes #Breakfast #Pancakes
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.