Serving: 2 Servings | Calories: 400 Kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Dietary Fiber: 10g |Protein: 35g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g
- 4 ounces of Cooked Shrimp
- Sea Salt, Black Pepper & Chili Flakes
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Avocado
- Step 1: Cut shrimp into little cube sized pieces and place into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Step 2: Next, season shrimp with sea salt, black pepper and chili flakes. Note: You can add additional seasonings and custom to your own liking. Then, squeeze the juice from one lemon and one lime into the mixture and stir until all ingredients are well combined. Cover mixing bowl with a lid or kitchen towel and place into fridge for 30-45 minutes.
- Step 3: Meanwhile, cut up cucumber in small pieces and place into a larger mixing bowl. Add chopped tomatoes and red onions, diced avocado and parsley. Mix all ingredients together.
- Step 4: Next, add shrimp back into the mixture and mix well. Serve shrimp ceviche and enjoy with your favorite side dish.
We hope you enjoyed today's recipe. Stay tuned for next week and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to never miss another post from us.
Tag & Follow us
- Instagram: @mysourcenutrition
- #FiberG #FiberSupplement #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.