This delicious Berry Juice can be consumed in so many different ways - Drink it as a juice, use it as a pancake sauce, mix with your favorite alcoholic beverage. Whatever your preference is. This Recipe is a must try to get into the holiday spirit.
Alright, enough Intro. Let's get started.
Recipe = 2 Servings
- 1 Cup Frozen Black Berries
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Cranberry & Blueberry Mix
- 1 Scoop Fiber G Juice (Click here to purchase)
- Topping: Fresh Cranberries
- In a blender, combine black berries, strawberries, cranberries and blueberries. Begin blending until berries are fully puréed.
- Next, combine 1 scoop of Fiber G with 10 ounces of water and mix well until consistency is juice like. Add more water if mixture is too thick.
- Now, add Fiber G Juice to puréed Berry Mix. Continue blending.
- Once the mix has a juice like consistency, pour mixture over crushed ice and garnish with some fresh cranberries.
- Serve & Enjoy!
We hope you will give the recipe a try and love it as much as we do.
Have you tried Fiber G yet?
Fiber G is a 3-in-1 Fiber Blend that tastes amazing and works wonders. It contains 40 bio. probiotics, soluble and insoluble fiber as well as L-Glutamine. Ingredients that are essential for a healthy gut & a smooth digestion.
Click here to purchase. It works really well with smoothies and is super easy to incorporate in you daily nutrition.
We hope you enjoyed today's berry juice. Please make sure to tag us if you decide to make this recipe at home and follow us on social media. Details below:
Tag & Follow us
- #MySourceNutrition #GutHealth #Homemade #BerryJuice #FiberSupplement# HealthyRecipe
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.