Hormones play an integral role in your overall health. Suffering of hormone imbalance? Then this smoothie is an absolute must try. It's full of nutrients, flavor and filling and you will love incorporating into your daily routine.
Hormonal Imbalance? Ugh 🙄 We all know the struggle.
But did you know that by reducing your stress levels and fueling your body with the right foods can do wonders for your hormones and reproductive health.
Here is a super easy and mega delicious smoothie recipe 😍 It contains healthy nuts and seeds, fiber for digestion and regularity, maca powder for balanced hormone levels, cinnamon, plant-based milk and the most important ingredient for this recipe - FIBER G.
Fiber G contains more than just fiber! We added pre & probiotics into the formula, soluble and insoluble fiber sources, L-Glutamine to support and integrity of the gut lining and immune health, as well as, Licorice and Cinnamon-known for their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Gut Health and Hormones go hand in hand and in order for your hormones to be balanced, your gut has to be in optimal condition.
- 2 Medjol Dates
- 1 Cup Liquid of Choice
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Maca Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Flax Seeds
- 1 Scoop Fiber G (Purchase by clicking here)
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- In a blender add 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- Next, add Almond Butter, Maca Powder, Cinnamon, Flaxseeds, Ice Cubes and 1 scoop of Fiber G into the mix.
- Blend until ingredients are well combined. Add more liquid or ice cubes if needed until desire consistency is achieved.
- And that is it. Enjoy and share this recipe with your favorite person.
We hope you enjoyed this easy to make Hormone Balancing Smoothie Recipe. For more recipes, subscribe to our newsletter to be notified weekly on new recipes and tips.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #GutHealth#HormonalBalance
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.