- ½ cup of melted butter or melted coconut oil for dairy-free option
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of plain psyllium powder
- ½ cup of sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup of chopped pecans
- ½ cup of raw whole flaxseeds
- ½ cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup of coconut or almond milk
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
Melt the butter or coconut oil and allow to cool.
Using an electric mixer add all the dry ingredients including all the nuts, seeds and combine well.
Next add the eggs one at a time, being sure to mix well between each addition.
Then, add the coconut or almond milk and the cooled melted butter.
Mix the batter well until fully incorporated but do not over mix. Note that this batter will be thick.
Place the batter into a well-greased large loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until an inserted tooth pick comes out clean.
Allow the bread to fully cool before slicing.
Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 weeks.
We hope you enjoyed this High-Fiber Keto Bread Loaf and give it a try. For more recipes, visit our blog and subscribe to our newsletter to never miss another recipe or article on gut health.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #Keto #Breadloaf #BreadRecipe #Highfiber #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.