The famous Matcha Latte. Everyone is talking about it, posting recipes, shedding light on the numerous benefits Matcha Tea offers.
And I'm here to tell you-it's not all hype! Matcha does in fact has lots of benefits and can be consumed as a coffee alternative in the morning or as an afternoon pick me up.
Because most of our recipes focus on gut health as well, we thought of spicing up the current Matcha Latte trend and adding some tropical summer vibes and some gut loving ingredients into the mix.
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango
- 1 Scoop Fiber G (buy it here)
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Ice
- 1/2 Cup Chilled Matcha Tea
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- First things first, begin by preparing your matcha tea. Add matcha powder to 1 cup of hot water, stir and allow to cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, add frozen Mango and 1 scoop of Fiber G powder into a blender. Blend until smooth. Tip: Depending on the power of your blender you have to add a little bit of water to aid in the blending process.
- In a glass, add mango puree as your base or first layer.
- Add 1/2 cup of ice cubes. Note: Don't skip this step. It will make this drink taste so much more refreshing.
- Next, pour chilled Matcha Tea over ice and top off with 1/2 cup of Almond Milk to complete this flavorful recipe. Note: If you prefer oat or regular milk in your recipe, feel free to play around with the recipe and make it to your own liking.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #Matcha #MatchaLatte #Mango
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.