Homemade energy balls taste even better than packaged ones because they are juicier, softer and fresher! Ready in 15 minutes, super easy to make and a great recipe for meal prepping some snacks for the week. Also, these bites are super low in calories - 62 kcal per ball. Whether you need that quick sweet tooth fix or a quick snack on the go, these bites are perfect for anyone.
Alright then! Enough Intro. Let's get to the Recipe Already.
1 Portion = 7 Balls
- 50g Medjool Dates
- 50g Plain Oats
- 40g Fresh Mango
- 1 Scoop Fiber G (Click here to Purchase)
- Fresh Orange Juice
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- To get started, add pitted Medjool Dates into a mixer and blend until dates turn into a paste.
- Next, add additional ingredients (except for coconut flakes) into mixer and begin blending. The longer you blend, the smoother the consistency will be. Personally, I prefer the texture a bit chunky.
- Test with your fingers whether you can form balls out of the dough. If it is too wet or sticky, place the dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Now, using a spoon, take some dough and roll between the palm of your hands into little balls. If you love coconut, feel free to fully coat them in unsweetened coconut flakes.
- These delicious energy balls can be kept cold for 3-4 days. You can also make a big batch and freeze them!
We hope you will give the recipe a try and love it as much as we do.
Have you tried Fiber G yet?
Fiber G is a 3-in-1 Fiber Blend that tastes amazing and works wonders. It contains 40 bio. probiotics, soluble and insoluble fiber as well as L-Glutamine. Ingredients that are essential for a healthy gut & a smooth digestion.
Click here to purchase. It works really well with smoothies and is super easy to incorporate in you daily nutrition.
We hope you enjoyed today's Mango Coconut Energy Balls. Please make sure to tag us if you decide to make this recipe at home and follow us on social media. Details below:
Tag & Follow us
- #MySourceNutrition #GutHealth #Oatballs #HighFiber #MangoCoconut#Energyballs
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.