- 1 cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 scoop Fiber G (click here to purchase)
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk or Water
You will also need a silicone popsicle mold. You can find all sorts of different shapes and sizes on Amazon. Have fun with these.
- Add Frozen Mango & Pineapple Chunks, 1 scoop of Fiber G and 1/2 cup of Almond Milk or Water into a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and add more fluid if needed.
- Next, get your silicone popsicle mold ready and pour mixture into each mold.
- Place silicone mold in freezer and wait 3-5 hours until popsicles are ready to be taken out and served.
- Optional: You can coat your popsicles with any of your favorite toppings, including coconut flakes, chocolate drizzle, raw honey or whatever your little heart desires.
We hope you enjoyed today's Mango-Pineapple Popsicle Recipe.
Tag & Follow us
- #FiberG #MangoPopsicles #GutHealth #HighFiber #LowCalorie
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.