This weeks smoothie definitely has that extra spice. With Halloween being right around the corner, we decided to share our pumpkin spice smoothie recipe with you. It’s super delicious, relatively easy to prepare and full of powerful ingredients. So let’s jump right into it.
- 120 g Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 1 scoop Fiber G (click here to purchase)
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 Dates
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 slice Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Megnut Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or Water
- Deseed the pumpkin, peel, cut into cubes and cook it until cooked through
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth. Add more fluid if needed
- Optional: Add some toppings like granola, pumpkin seeds or chia seeds
We hope you will give the recipe a try and love it as much as we do.
Have you tried Fiber G yet?
Fiber G is a 3-in-1 Fiber Blend that tastes amazing and works wonders. It contains 40 bio. probiotics, soluble and insoluble fiber as well as L-Glutamine. Ingredients that are essential for a healthy gut & a smooth digestion.
Click here to purchase. It works really well with smoothies and is super easy to incorporate in you daily nutrition.
Tag & Follow us
- #MySourceNutrition #PumpinRecipe #GutHealth
Welcome to MySource Nutrition
We are happy to welcome you to our community. Say goodbye to occasional constipation, bloating, sugar cravings and other gut related issues with MySource's Fiber G.